SAFYRE is aware that your privacy is important and we careful how your personal date are stored and used. We value the privacy of our customers data in which SAFYRE collects, uses, maintains and discloses. The below policy applies to the site and all products and services offered by SAFYRE.
- COMPANY INFORMATION:
SAFYRE LONDON LIMITED
Registered in London England under company number: 11843349
Registered address: Bellow House, Gayton Road Harrow, HA1 2DQ
Postal Address: Bello House, Gayton Road, Harrow, HA1 2DQ
We are regulated by the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
This notice covers:
- Privacy information describes how we use customers personal information and date. How their data. are held and processed. It also describes customers right under the law relating to all personal data.
- Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (GDPR) all information relating to an identifiable person can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
- Personal data is any information about our customers that enables you to be identified. It covers that the obvious information such as your name, address and contacts detail only.
Under the General Data Protection (GDPR) you have the for the following below:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of customers personal date. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know.
- The rights relating to automated decision making and profiling.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contacts us via email to update.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about our customers.
- The right to data portability. This indicates that if you have provided personal data to us, we are using it only for the performance of a contact and that data is processed using automated and business means only.
For more information regarding our use of your personal or you right please contact us via email.
Regarding complaint or unsatisfied with the above information with your personal data, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s office.
The blow Personal Data are what we collect:
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Telephone (Mobile)
- Payment information
Your personal data is obtained by the following third parties:
- Delivery service provider that we engage with for you orders.
- Affiliate networks that have access tour website.
- IT system and software provider that hosts our website.
- Payment processing service, which includes PAYPAL and Apple Pay, to process your payment. We do not store customers payment information for security reasons. SAFYRE LONDON allows our customers to pay securely with the above payment service.
- To protect customers from fraud, we do identity checks with customers personal data by sharing their data law enforcement agencies, data such as name, address, and age. This also includes customers account information.
- We are under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. Our professional advisers, which includes our auditor, lawyer, insurers and bankers who provides professional advice and services.
Privacy Notice may Change.
Furthermore, we may make changes to this Privacy Notice in the future regularly. This could occur due to the change in law or change in our business that affects our customers data protection. (Data Protection)